June 23, 2005

My Dhaba

I have been thinking of starting this new blog for months. My Dhaba was going back and forth in my mind. Finally, here we go.

Part of the purpose of "My Dhaba" blog is to share and receive wealthy information on Health and Indian Home Cooking with a mission to make it easy and fun for a layperson. During my north Indian travels on both buses and trains, I was very much fascinated by the small open eating places on the road side, offering inexpensive and quality dishes, especially in Punjab, Haryana, Jammu Kashmir, Delhi, and Rajasthan areas.

Hope my investment of time on this is worth the effort. Feel free to drop me your feedbacks and/or about experiments and variations on Indian home cooking.

Jim Rohn's quote - "Be a collector of good ideas, but don't trust your memory. The best collecting place for all your ideas and information that comes your way is your journal."

Wikipedia on Dhaba.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ur site is excellant.i am taking an rss feed from your site.thanks.sanju

7/14/2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*