Virtual Cooking Competition – Q1 2006
Please note the changes as highlighted below.
We are quite excited in announcing to you My Dhaba's Virtual Cooking Competition (VCC) planned to be conducted every quarterly. Here is our invitation to food and drink lovers from all around the world to participate in this culinary competition.
The virtual cooking competition aims to honor excellence in food blogging, recognize the individuals, to develop and raise the visibility of food blogging and creative talent, and showcase the participating and competition winners' food and drink recipes. We hope that you would enjoy and have great fun by participating in My Dhaba’s one-and-only virtual cooking competition.
Who may participate? The entries may be submitted by any food lover – food and drink bloggers, website owners, noncompeting chefs, and culinary students worldwide.
What to submit? Let us start off the culinary competition with the theme "appetizers (any cuisine)" for VCC-Q1 2006. There should be an end-result picture and its original recipe details for the submitted entry. Each entrant may submit up to 3 recipes. Submitted work must be preferably the orginal work of the entrant. Entrant is soley responsible for obtaining necessary authorizations to use a copyrighted recipe and also in giving proper credit to the original source of the used recipe.
How to submit?
1. Nominate your favorite recipe by e-mailing it to us (email@example.com) with VCC–Q1 2006 in the subject line or as a comment to this post.
2. Recipes from food bloggers/web site owners eligible for entry must have been blogged or published during the period from January 1, 2006 until March 31, 2006.
3. You may also want to tag your entries as follows – [Tagged with: VCC: VCC Q1-2006]
4. Even if you do not have a blog or a website, you can still participate in this culinary competition by sending us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with recipe details and a scanned picture of the end-result.
5. Please ensure that you mention your name, blog/website name, permalink URL to VCC recipe post, the name of your recipe, recipe source, etc., in your mail to us.
6. Only the nominations received by email or a comment to this post are accepted.
7. When an entry is processed, the nominator will receive an email receipt confirming the entry.
8. My Dhaba is not responsible for any incomplete or disqualified entries.
Public opinion poll: The VCC - Q1 2006 results will be solely based on a public opinion poll to be conducted during April 11-April 20, 2006.
Prizes, gifts, and sponsors? The award winner will receive a gift from My Dhaba team and other sponsored prizes. Winners will be notified by e-mail after the general announcement of winners on April 21, 2006. Prizes, gifts, and sponsors are yet to be announced.
Deadline? The deadline for entering into the VCC - Q1 2006 has been extended to April 10, 2006. Entries cannot be accepted afterwards unless the deadline is officially extended.
We welcome you to participate in VCC-Q1 2006. Nominate your favorite appetizer recipe! Don’t Miss It!
For more information or to get help in nominating a recipe, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).