February 27, 2006

We are back!

We had to take a short sabbatical from blogging during the last week due to an unforeseen business travel to India visiting Mumbai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Palakkad, and Cochin - all in a week's time. Now that we are back in Muscat at our home, My Dhaba, we wanted to write and thank all of you for staying in touch with us via your comments and mails. We will be back from tomorrow onwards to our regular routine of cooking and posting our recipes at My Dhaba. We will also certainly try to answer all of the unanswered comments separately. Cheers!

7 Comments:

Blogger Kitchenmate said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/27/2006  
Blogger Kitchenmate said...

Welcome back VKN! We missed your posts really :) So many places in a week, Hope you had great trip.

2/27/2006  
Blogger Brownsplosion said...

I've been checking your blog for like 2 weeks and every day I was disappointed. But happy times are here again :)

2/28/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi VKN, I am a new entrant into the food blogging world. I just launched my blog today and to my surprise mydhaba listed it! I love your blog and the recipes and pictures. Check out http://saffronhut.blogspot.com

3/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saffron Hut, its not your blog that's listed. There was another called SaffronHut before you stole the name!

3/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you back, VKN. I was wondering about the lack of posts. Now I know the reason. I hope you had a wonderful time back in India.

3/01/2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was getting hungry! Good a few days in Abu Dhabi provided some distraction!

cu


Frank

3/02/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*