December 6, 2006

It is not my work!

Found this intriguing picture at Seth Godin's blog. Sharing it with you. Isn't it due to sheer laziness? How could someone actually think this is okay?

On a contrary, read this quote...

"If a man is called to be a streetsweeper, he should sweep streets even as Michelangelo painted, or Beethoven composed music, or Shakespeare wrote poetry. He should sweep streets so well that all the hosts of heaven and earth will pause and say, here lived a great streetsweeper who did his job well." - Martin Luther King, Jr. -

2 Comments:

Blogger FH said...

Hi VKN, I don't know whether to laugh or cry looking at that picture! Somebody needs a pink card?!

I will send you some of my recipes,need to find some time to gather all the info.

Don't miss my new post, Vijay! A special invite for you to visit;)

12/06/2006  
Blogger Smitha said...

Hey VKN,
Here's something similar I found recently at another site!
http://www.hamiltonlabs.com/lazy.jpg

12/08/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*