December 8, 2006

VCC 120 - Zucchini Ravaiya aka Stuffed Zucchini

This classic recipe is coming from Newfoundland kindly contributed by Trupti to the group book project "You Can Cook for 'Feed a Hungry Child' Campaign".

In Trupti's own words - "This curry is simple but the stuffing and the versatile zucchini makes it delicious. A different twist to this otherwise ordinary vegetable! This curry was born because of the lack of a variety of vegetables in Newfoundland and Labrador mainly because I am tired of eating frozen Indian veggies. We make do with what we get and churn out different recipes with the locally grown produce. This curry is so yummy, despite the bland flavor of the zucchini. It is now a regular in my home and goes perfectly with anything. I hope you will make this for your family! I paired this with chapatis, mung daal, rice, yogurt, pickles for a complete gujju meal."

The recipe details for Zucchini Ravaiya aka Stuffed Zucchini are here.

VCC: VCC Q4-2006: FAHC: FAHC-campaign

1 Comments:

Blogger Sulu said...

hi this is Chaitali from sydney,
i have accessed ur site b4 but bnot able to now....plz do let me see ur blogs i would love to contribute as well.....thanks

4/01/2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*