December 21, 2006

VCC 149 - Kezhvaragu Koozh aka Ragi Porridge

Here is another recipe from Lakshmiammal's traditional kitchen in Illinois, US, contributed to the group book project 'You Can Cook for 'Feed a Hungry Child'.

In her own words, "we purposely preserve a ragi mudda ball for making this ’piece of heaven ’ porridge called 'koozh' in tamil. I learnt this dish from my husband’s athai (father’s sister) who taught me a lighter technology to get the same great taste."

The recipe details of kezhvaragu koozh are here.

VCC: VCC Q4-2006: FAHC: FAHC-campaign

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see ragi recipes. Mr. VKN, just a thought!!!!

Can you please update the blog rolling and it will nice to see more updated blogs in the list

Thanks Sam

12/22/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*