April 10, 2006

Last call for entries to VCC - Q1 2006

Here is our last call for entries to My Dhaba's virtual cooking competition - VCC Q1 2006. Please note that we have made few changes to the general rules, procedures, and dates based on the requests from our guests.

In brief,
Virtual Cooking Competition (VCC) - Q1 2006
Theme - Appetizers (any cuisine)
Deadline for the submission of entries - April 10, 2006; 12 midnight EST
Public opinion poll - April 11-April 20, 2006; details will be posted tomorrow along with the show of participating entries
Results - April 21, 2006 (to be confirmed)
Prize money to the first place winner - 250 USD.
Details and guidelines are here.

We welcome you to participate in VCC-Q1 2006. Nominate your favorite appetizer recipe! Don’t Miss It!

For more information or to get help in nominating a recipe, feel free to contact us via blog comments or by e-mailing it to info.vkn@gmail.com.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ashwini said...

I am so sorry VK I will have to pass this time. I have just moved to a new place and havent even unpacked my stuff yet. But there's always the next quarter right?! Cheers and I will def be tuning into the results show on Apr 21

4/10/2006  
Blogger Priya Bhaskaran said...

Thanks VKN for reminding me:) Since I took a break I dont have much entries in appetizers for this year until March 2006. May be next time I shall participate! Thanks

4/11/2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*