January 4, 2007

VCC 178 - Bharwan Baingan

Here is one more recipe kindly offered by Asha to the group book project project 'You Can Cook for 'Feed a Hungry Child'.

In Asha's own words, "Bharwan Baingan or Masala Baingan, a maharashtrian dish is one of my best and the tastiest dishes so far in my collection! Usually, small round eggplants are slit ,stuffed with spices and sauteed in a pan with lot of oil. But I use sliced or cubed Eggplants to make this which makes it better tasting because spices distributes evenly throughout the dish.You can serve this with Parathas."

The recipe details of bharwan baingan or masala baingan are here.

VCC: VCC Q4-2006: FAHC: FAHC-campaign

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its really seems good ,,, will try this out for sure ..keep posting such great recipes .

6/07/2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*