January 13, 2007

VCC 194 - Egg Pilaf

This classic egg pilaf recipe is kindly contributed by Nupur Kittur, to the group book project project 'You Can Cook for 'Feed a Hungry Child'.

Story behind the recipe in Nupur's own words, "Egg pilaf is my attempt to make a quick and simple dish that is aromatic and comforting, and nutritious at the same time. Biryanis and pilafs are popular North Indian dishes, and this is a simplified version for the busy home cook. This dish is easyenough to make on a weeknight and special enough to serve to guests."

Endorsement: "I am very happy and proud to contribute to Feed a Hungry Child campaign in a small way. I hope this project will bring many people together to raise money to fight childhood hunger."

The recipe details of egg pilaf are here.

VCC: VCC Q4-2006: FAHC: FAHC-campaign

2 Comments:

Blogger Kajal said...

Egg is healthy for health. So I like it . It is easy to cook also.

1/13/2007  
Blogger starry said...

I just stopped here to say hello. Would like to try this recipe sometime.looks delicious.

1/14/2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*