January 4, 2008

A few things

This is to update you a few things from us at My Dhaba in this new year.

Further to our family relocation from Muscat, Oman, to the zero-mile Nagpur in India, I have become busier than ever. The My Dhaba blog will not stop though. I still plan on writing as much as I can. Loads of good stuff and recipes are there to share with you in future.

Apart from the routine full-time job in India, I will be fully involved with FAHC activities this year. FAHC is adding a new unit at Nandhyala (Indira's home town). The children that FAHC supports will increase from 14 to 24 in number this January 2008 onwards. We sincerely hope that we would be able to publish the 'You Can Cook' book this year; editing process is taking a lot of time. We will need a few volunteers to taste-test the selected recipes. We also dream that the previously planned 10000-km roaddrive spreading FAHC and hunger awareness (touching all Indian states in a garland route) would be accomplished this year.

Thanks to all of you for your continued support in 2007 in the form of suggestions, comments, tips, contributions at FAHC, etc.

May the year 2008 be a colorful and magical year for us all.

Regards,

vkn

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Mansi said...

wish you lods of good luck in all your endeavours! looking forward to your cookbook, and a lot more recipes!:) but take your time, and DON'T stress yourself out!!

1/05/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is exciting and daunting at the same time. We will support as much. Happy new year and loads of good luck.

1/05/2008  
Blogger Jayashree said...

Good luck to you, VKN.....and hope you have a great new year.

1/05/2008  
Blogger Pooja said...

Hi VKN,
good to hear these updates and progress of FAHC . I wish I could be still in pune at this time to help with this campaign more. As i am not in India now, i think there is very few chaces to help you out directly, still i would love to. please let me know if ican be any help to you , consider me as an offsite volunteer , and if u have anything (editing/proof reading / taste/testing) in which i could help please let me know.
Thanks and best luck to you .

1/09/2008  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey nice blog very nice post its too sweet i liked it and i appreciate it
with regards
edgar dantas
www.gadgetworld.co.in

3/10/2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,Hope u are well settled now :) Waiting for you to come back with great recipes.

3/11/2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home My Dhaba Recipe MENU * Top 25 Recipes at My Dhaba*